LOVES ENCOUNTER

I desire His Tender Touch and to feel His Fiery Breath on my most susceptible parts; feeling His Heartbeat with mine as I become pliable and receptive to Him; waiting for Him to whisper softly into my ears anticipating His Tender Touch. His very essence invades my thoughts as He Touches me whispering endearments in my ear. I desire more of Him but He withdraws into to His Secret Chambers leaving me wanting. I search passionately finding the passage that leads to His Secret Place. I ache to feel His Touch, His Breath, His Heartbeat and His Desire for me. He holds out the Scepter of Righteousness and bids me entry. I fall before the feet of my Lover. I feel His endless Love as He takes me in His Arms. Never wanting to leave His Presence, I wait before Him for another encounter with LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment